Great time to discover the Peru’s ancient civilisation. Travel to Machu Picchu by train, discover the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo’s ruins on this express Peruvian tour.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Early Morning|
|INCLUDED|| Two nights in Cusco
Expeditions train and bus tickets to Machu Picchu
Entrance fees to sacred valley and Machu Picchu
Transfer at Lima Airport
Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
|NOT INCLUDED|| Flight tickets Lima/ Cusco/ Lima
Meals not mentioned in the program
Personal expenses such as laundry, tips, phone calls
- If the services provided are good, is optional to give tips to the guide, portress or waitress in the restaurant to demonstrate that you like their job.
- Climb the Waynapicchu top to have a magnificent overlook of Machu Picchu fortress, this scene is the favorite for the tourists.
- Possible to add to your journey ask to stay an overnight in Aguas Calientes, before going back to Cusco to see the sun raise the next day and enjoy more of the spiritual taste of the fortress.
Day 1 : Cusco - Km 82 – Wayllabamba - Yuncachimpa
Day 2 : Machu Picchu Tour
Early morning transfer to the train station to take the train to Aguas Calientes for a full day tour to Machu Picchu, “ the lost city of the Incas” one of the renowned examples of Inca’s architecture and surrounded by breathtaking landscapes. In Machu Picchu will start the guided tour to the ruins and later will have time to explore the ruins by yourself. In the afternoon will take the train back to Ollantaytambo and then will be transfer to the assigned hotel in Cusco.
Day 3: Cusco to Lima
We recommend as optional to enjoy more of Cusco such as
Maras- Moray salt terraces
Sacred Valley – Urubamba valley ( Sports, bike, 4 wheels motorcycle)
Or continue to other destinations such as Puno, Puerto Maldonado or Arequipa.
- Please note that the program deposit is non-refundable. The deposit is used to purchase the ticket entrance to Machu Picchu , once a space is purchased it cannot be resold.
- Operator will not give any refunds if a participant decides to cancel the trip prior to departure or during the trip )
- A participant must declare if he/she has any sickness or medical disorder and must bring his/her own medicines.
- All participants must bring their original passport and, if available, their original student card ´ISIC´.
- It is compulsory that all clients have personal travel insurance. This insurance must cover personal accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage or injury occurring to the client. Operator cannot be accounted for any accident or loss of personal belongings the customer caused by his/her own.
- In case force majeure occurs, like impossibility to operate the program or trek due to unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside Operator control like: extreme weather conditions, landslides, strikes not allowing operation or putting it at risk, sudden inaccessibility of route, etc. Operator will propose viable solutions to operate the program within the available dates.