Breathtaking adventure discovering the spectacular Lake Titicaca, the highest lake in the world. Visit the floating reed islands and their inhabitants.
Minimum 2 people travelling together
|INCLUDED|| Two nights in a double room Hotel in Puno
All meals included in the program
Tour Uros and Sillustani sharing with other passengers
Entrance fees for Uros and Sillustani
Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
|NOT INCLUDED|| Flight tickets Lima/ Puno/ Lima
Meals not mentioned in the program
Personal expenses such as laundry, tips, phone calls
- If the services provided are good, is optional to give tips to the guide, portress or waitress in the restaurant to demonstrate that you like their job.
Day 1 : Arrival in Puno
Day 2 : Full Day at Titicaca Lake
Day 3: Departure from Puno
- The prices consider two passengers travelling together and sharing a double room
- Please note that the program deposit is non-refundable.
- Operator will not give any refunds if a participant decides to cancel the trip prior to departure or during the trip
- A participant must declare if he/she has any sickness or medical disorder and must bring his/her own medicines.
- All participants must bring their original passport and, if available, their original student card ´ISIC´.
- Could get a personal travel insurance. This insurance must cover personal accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage or injury occurring to the client. Operator cannot be accounted for any accident or loss of personal belongings the customer caused by his/her own.
- In case force majeure occurs, like impossibility to operate the program due to unusual or unforeseen circumstances outside Operator control like: extreme weather conditions, landslides, strikes not allowing operation or putting it at risk, sudden inaccessibility of route, etc. Operator will propose viable solutions to operate the program within the available dates.